Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer




I think it's officially summer when it gets over 100 degrees :) Thus, we're out enjoying it and not sitting in here writing a blog so I'll keep it quick :)

Spent a great weekend at the cabin with Kyles parents and sister/nephew last weekend, weather was fabulous, took a walk, had mimosas, took Ilsa in canoe, ate some fresh caught fish :)

Took Ilsa to the RAC pool one of the hot days this week- was so fun! She just sat in the water with me and squealed and watched the kids-- totally loved it!

Kyle's gotten our "garden" in and has been working outside alot. Getting the basement paneling done too-- the longer we take, the fancier the basement gets :) He is just wonderful-- such craftmanship and skill -- you'd think he was a carpenter.....

Just got off working a long weekend, whew, glad that's over....I miss Kyle and Ilsa too much when I'm at work but I think it's great for them to have bonding time....they are like 2 peas in a pod....when Ilsa hears the door open in the afternoon she get's all excited and starts looking for Kyle to come up the stairs-- she just loves him so much-- so sweet to see :)

We're headed camping this weekend with another family so are looking forward to that-- Ilsa's 1st camping trip-- wish us luck!!

I posted a great quote on facebook tonight " Dance like you've never been tagged, love like you've never been unfriended, and tweet like no one is following."- Will Ferrell :)


Blessings friends!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Hilarious quote :) Your summer sounds delightful. Kiss Ilsa for me.

    ReplyDelete