This just in...........we are back on the wagon around here :) I am so thankful to the Lord for taking care of a few issues that have been weighing on us over the past 3 months!!!! Ilsa had another good checkup with her hips and we are now weaning her out of her harness..........she should be out in a month or so and then check up again in 3 months.....woot woot! I also had a good checkup recently and am doing mentally and physically better.....finally! All of the other things that are affected by stress in the household are getting back on track as well :)
So many of you have told me that you've been praying for Ilsa and I'm so thankful for each of you! I can never tell you how much I appreciate your intercession :)
In other news.......the basement had the final inspection this week and...........it passed!!!! All I can say is......good job Kyle, you are amazing!! It is beyond me how he can figure out how to do most anything......must be the engineer brain. He did everything himself and it definitely looks like a professional job :) We're thankful for the help from the dads and the drywaller guys :) I'll
post some pics soon. We moved a few things down and will continue to do so over the next while. Soon we'll be working on the nursery :)
Yesterday afternoon we drove to WI to spend the night. We celebrated Christmas with Kyle's siblings and had a fun time together. Kyle's sister Jill is here now to spend a few days with us and Ilsa :) We started our time together tonight with fondue :)
I go back to work in 2 1/2 weeks :( Right now I wish I could stay home with the baby but I'm guessing most new moms feel that way. I'm going to give working part time a shot because I do like my work and we'd like to pay the house off sooner rather than later. We'll have to see how it works for Kyle too. So you can pray for that transition for us if you think of it.
Have a blessed week in preparation for Christmas :)
No comments:
Post a Comment