Monday, March 22, 2010

Qwik Trip




We haven't been too exciting lately.....mostly working. I've been doing a lot of evenings so Kyle has gotten a lot of boy bonding with the guys :) I went to Alias night with a few girlfriends last week so that was great.....theres 5-6 of us that love this show and since it's not on anymore, we get together now and then and watch :) Kyle and I have also enjoyed watching basketball together this week!

This past weekend we went to O-town to visit my family. A lot of driving for a short weekend but we had a fun time :) Friday night we had a family dinner at grandma's with the aunts and uncles and a few out of town cousins. Saturday the girls went to Target to buy wedding gifts and the boys watched NCAA. That night we went to Mama's Pizza on Kyle's request :) and then watched 'The Perfect Getaway'.

Hoping for warm weather and the chance to get out in my flower garden this week! We also have our next appt on Thursday (yes, by the way....the baby growing is coming along swimmingly) :) We'll spend the day up there with Kyle's family then and I can work more on my diaper bag :)


Godstop:
I've been reading Matthew 15-21 this month. This passage has stuck out to me the most. If you get a chance read Matthew 18: 21-35.
It's time to let go of those things that are stumbling blocks for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment