Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So when I said I missed my calling a few blogs back.......

it wasn't so! I was never supposed to be a Rock Band superstar.......I WAS in fact supposed to be a DDR master :) I won a playstation with DDR this past week on ebay and have been thoroughly enjoying my new game! For those of you who don't know...DDR is a kind of dance video game....you follow the screen and dance on this pad on the floor. Anyways it's great fun and a good workout and I've wanted it for years and years but didn't feel I needed it or want to pay for it. So while I still don't want video games and such around the house...I made a selfish exception for this :)
Other than that....life as usual. We spent a long weekend up at the cabin this last weekend with two other couples and Kyle's parents and younger brother. The guys went ice fishing and the gals hung by the fire for a few relaxing days. Kyle is planning a short work trip to New Hampshire next week and then jetting off for Vegas with his friend Jake on Friday night!! I always miss him when we're apart (even if only for a few days) but will give me some time to catch up some girlfriends hopefully! 

Godstop:
I've kept up with my 7 chapters every day. Really learning Matthew 1-7 and have felt the blessing of God working His promise out in my life.... "to finish the good work He started" in me!
Stay encouraged friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment