I don't know about all of you but I feel like a new person :) I just love when winter is over and the promise of months of warmer weather comes :) I love to go walking and feel the sunshine....to go out and see what plants are coming up each day....to open the windows in the warm afternoon :)
We've just been same 'ole here. Working and being a family :) Ilsa is doing well-- very smily, giggly, and busy! She got her first tooth through today (bottom front left) :) She's gone back to getting up 4 times per night (yikes!) so not sure what's going on there. She liked the rice cereal for the first 2-3 days and then decided she didn't anymore.....she would just tighten her lips or blow bubbles with it or just let it dribble out....so we're giving her a few days break and think we'll try some bananas :)
I've been walking the last 3 days and just loving the weather. Our frugal club met last evening and made firestarters for camping! There are two other gals with babies in the club so was fun to get them all together again :)
Kyle took me out for Pho Hoa and Cold Stone tonight so that was nice :) The baby went down easy and I'm headed to bed soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment