Nothing too new here to report. Kyle's been working hard on the basement and some landscaping outside. We're 90% done with painting and hopefully will get going on the brick fireplace surrounds in the next few weeks. I think the flower bed is looking good (will attach some pictures)-- everything is huge this year!
We spent a quiet weekend at the cabin last weekend which was great! Wednesday we're heading to Austin, TX to visit Kyle's brother's family for a few days. We'll see how 100 degrees treats us :)
I've gotten to spend a few days with Kyle's sister lately-- garage sale-ing and fabric shopping :) I finished the diaper bag, burp cloths, and baby blankets so that was huge :)
The baby-growing business is going well still! 25 weeks this week!
God has been so faithful and merciful to us!! I've been reminded lately to live a life of praise-- for the good and not so good in life. I'm basking in the glory of this time of blessing but trusting God to carry us through whatever may come.
No comments:
Post a Comment