We slept in until 10 today....aaahhhhh (Saturday morning with no alarm clock and no agenda)! I've been lounging around, drinking my coffee, and working on bible study since then. I work nights this weekend and obviously feel as if I am not obligated to do anything else productive since I am being put out in this manner :)
My wonderful husband however has been a productive machine these last months. He's out there even as I type working away on the new landscaping. Our deck was recently finished in record time. I know what you're all thinking.....it's because I'm so big a nag that he'd rather work on it than listen to me........NOT SO! He's done all of this of his own volition :) What a man! He also cooks, cleans up after parties, gives back and foot rubs, takes out the trash, and is just generally delightful :) What you all think........blah, blah, blah...newlywed head still......i know :)
I went to garage sales yesterday......can I just say how it warms my heart to come home with a car full of cute stuff having only spent $20 in 2 days. See the pic of our cute new coffee cart :) It was one dollar -- I love old people sales :)
Godstop:
Can I just say what an amazing blessing it is to have friends who will intercede for you. Friends who are involved in your life and listen to your heart and pray for you from their heart to Gods. Thank you LORD for that!
"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." - James 5:16
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."-- Matt 18:19-20
No comments:
Post a Comment